Using University Library during the pandemic and Covid 19 restrictions
Making resources available at the Library
Using Library during the pandemic and Covid 19 restrictions.
1. In the Circulation Department area users are expected to keep space distance (at least 1.5 meters). According to the regulations in force, no more than 15 persons are permitted at a time.
2. Strict sanitary safety precautions should be followed: face masks are required and must be worn completely covering the nose and mouth at all times. When entering the library or approaching library assistants, the hands should be disinfected with disinfectant or hand sanitiser.
3. Library registration or activation of the library account can be done online using Konto czytelnika (Reader’s Account). All payments should be done electronically.
4. Before placing your book request please check the status of your Reader’s account (Konto czytelnika). The account should be active (i.e. should have been activated this academic year, with no due fines, as it is outlined in the Rules and regulations for the Adam Mickiewicz University library system: http://lib.amu.edu.pl/rules-and-regulations/?lang=en.
5. Registered readers who have not yet settled their financial obligations, including fines for overdue books, imposed before March 12, 2020 are asked to make due payments electronically or with the card at the library.
6. Library users who cannot return library materials in person due to the epidemic are asked to arrange for them to be returned by somebody authorised, or alternatively to send them back by post to the following address:
Library of Faculty of Political Science and Journalism
Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland
ul. Uniwersytetu Poznańskiego 5
The day of collection at the Circulation Desk will be considered the date of return of the library materials.
7. From July 13, 2021 fines for overdue library materials will be reinstated. In compliance with the List of fees and charges at the University Library – overdue recalled books incur a fine of 0.30 zł/day per item.