Department of European Integration Research
The aim of the Department is to conduct research in the field of broadly understood issues of European integration and political aspects of Poland's membership in the European Union. Our Department’s team provides students with a wide teaching offer including general knowledge about the functioning of the European Union and the development of integration processes in Europe and all over the world, other EU policies and about the effects of Poland's membership in the European Union.
- European integration
- theory of European integration
- the institutions of the European Union
- decision-making system in the European Union
- multilateral diplomacy of the European Union
- Common Foreign and Security Policy of the EU and Common Security and Defense Policy of the EU
- EU external relations
- institutionalization of integration processes in the world
- regionalization and institutionalization of security
- Polish-German relations
- parties in the European Union
- European policy of Poland
- policies within the EU's area of freedom security and justice
- Jean Monnet Chair: The changing perspective of the European integration process in the Multi-Speed European Union, 2014-2017, led by: prof. Zbigniew Czachór, participants: prof. UAM Beata Przybylska-Maszner, dr Adam Jaskulski. ·
- NORTIA – Network on Research and Teaching in EU Foreign Affairs. Erasmus+ network, encompassing ten institutions, led by dr Heidi Maurer and dr Gergana Noutcheva (Maastricht University) 2017-2020. Participants: dr Adam Jaskulski, dr hab. Beata Przybylska-Maszner.
- The European Council in the process of forming formal and informal competences in the realm of the European Union’s external activities, project sponsored by the National Science Centre in Poland (Narodowe Centrum Nauki, NCN): no. 2015/19/B/HS5/00131, led by prof. UAM dr hab. Beata Przybylska-Maszner.
- Analysis of Polish European policy in 2004-2014. Assumptions, actors, challenges and assessments, project sponsored by the National Science Centre in Poland (Narodowe Centrum Nauki, NCN), led by prof. dr hab. Zbigniew Czachór.
- Presidency priorities on the example of Poland's preparations for the presidency of the Council of the European Union. Political science analysis, project sponsored by the National Science Centre in Poland (Narodowe Centrum Nauki, NCN), led by prof. dr hab. Zbigniew Czachór.