Departament of Media Systems and Press Law
The research conducted in the Department focuses on media policy during the digital revolution, borders of freedom of expression, the journalistic profession's issues, the activity of women in media systems, the public value, and the political nature of museums.
- Digital Revolution and Media Systems
- Media Policy
- Public Broadcasting Systems in Europe and Poland
- Freedom of Expression
- The Political Nature of Museums
- 2016-2021 Polish Ministry of Science's grant - The media's role in creating physical activity and pro-sport interests among students - NRSA4 02754 - prof. Jedrzej Skrzypczak, project manager
- 2018-2020 the project of the European Union project Erasmus + KA2 Capacity Building "DESTIN"
- 2020-2021 EUFACTCHECK -a project European Journalism Training Association
- Prof. UAM dr. hab.
- prof. UAM dr hab.