Studies at the Faculty is not only learning time, but also time for meeting with students from around the world and participation in research and international projects.
Duration: 4 semesters (full-time and part-time).
Studies in Polish.
Tution fee: 1,500 PLN per semester (part-time).
Contact: Greta Swałtek, tel. 61 829 6511,
Our studies will prepare you for work in social and market research centres, HR consulting companies, cultural institutions, European funds advisors, emergency response teams and marketing departments. We focus on your comprehensive development and preparation to enter the dynamic labour market.
Since Poland joined the European Union, it has opened new opportunities and prospects for development. There are also enormous financial resources that we need to use wisely. Do not waste this chance and get the knowledge and skills that will enable you to find employment in the Polish and European labour market. The knowledge of structures and procedures in the EU are acquired during your studies, and the ability to use foreign languages will make you become more attractive to European employers.
Local government units are usually significant employers in each region. While studying this specialisation, you will gain the necessary skills to work in the municipal, district, provincial administrations and many other institutions of public administration. Practical skills supported by knowledge, will make you unbeatable at every interview.
Political Marketing and Politics Consulting
In politics, as in every other discipline, professionally trained specialists are in demand. If you are thinking about a career as a political consultant, you should be active in the world of politics, marketing and political consulting. This specialisation is for you and you will be fully prepared for the role of a political advisor. You will have knowledge in the political analysis of the market, learn advertising techniques and how to effectively use social engineering and designing electoral campaigns. During the course, you will learn how public opinion research labs work and how to efficiently and effectively conduct marketing research.
Advertising and promotion
“Advertising is a leverage for the trade” – so says a Polish saying, but in order to be effective, you need both broad knowledge and practice. Here, you will get to know the secrets of press, radio, television and Internet advertising. You’ll also learn how to construct advertising articles and how to professionally prepare and conduct an advertising campaign.
Management of Socio-Economic Organisations NEW!
With the dynamically changing economy in Poland and throughout the world, the modern labour market seeks graduates with high qualifications. Employers expect candidates not only to have acquired soft skills, but mainly hard skills – the professional ones. Studying at the Management of Socio-Economic Organisations guarantees the necessary knowledge will be obtained. The acquired skills can be used in many aspects, especially in the wider business and social environment. In this specialisation, you will get to know the methods of financial management in the public and economic sector, and learn innovative techniques of marketing management. The class schedule involves innovative workshops, as well as business classes.
If you are not afraid to take responsibility for the actions of others, this is the specialisation for you. Here, you will learn how to manage staff, effectively motivate employees, how to deal with stress, as well as diagnose and resolve conflicts in the group. You can also obtain the necessary skills to work as a manager, project team manager or a human resources development specialist.
- option available to candidates with Polish citizenship – standard recruitment procedure via Online Application System
- option available to candidates who are eligible to study under the regime applicable to Polish citizens
- option available to candidates who are not eligible to study under the regime applied to Polish citizens
Candidates eligible to apply under this procedure must submit recruitment documents as stipulated in the AMU Senate Resolution on the application procedure – first year full time and extra mural studies and register at System Internetowej Rekrutacji by the deadlines stipulated in the recruitment time table for a given academic year and also pay the admission fee. Results of final examinations taken and passed abroad and expressed in the grading scale used by the foreign educational institution are converted proportionally to the grading scale applied in Poland at the new final examination (matura) and in compliance with the admission criteria of a given faculty.
- Foreign candidates can apply to study any courses offered at bachelor and master degree programmes on condition that they have a command of Polish (the language of instruction). Candidates who do not have the command of Polish can enrol in a year-long intensive Polish language course (http://www.schoolpl.amu.edu.pl/go.php/en.html)
- Studies in English under the regime applicable to Polish citizens are possible on condition that the candidates register at System Internetowej Rekrutacji, where a selection can be made from a list of available options (https://kandydaci.amu.edu.pl/Site/UtworzKonto/Oczekiwanie)
- Studies in a foreign language
- Foreigners wishing to take up a different course in a foreign language must take the option available to candidates who are not eligible to study under the regime applied to Polish citizens
- Full-time study is tuition free. If foreign students take part in other forms of study, which are not tuition free, e.g. extra-mural studies, post-diploma studies, courses taught in foreign languages, they pay fees in the same amount as those paid by citizens of the Republic of Poland
Holders of valid Polish Citizen Cards and citizens of member states of the EU, EFTA-EEC and Switzerland, who have decided to study in Poland, are free to choose the application procedure.
B. Application criteria – option available to candidates who are not eligible to study under the regime applied to Polish citizens you can choose this option if you are:
- a holder of scholarships granted by Poland
Candidates for scholarships granted by Poland are nominated, as stipulated in international agreements, by Polish or foreign diplomatic missions or respective institutions in their countries responsible for international academic exchange. Candidates of Polish origin applying for scholarship granted by Poland report to a consular office in their place of residence.
- a holder of a scholarship granted by the sending party; tuition free studies
- not eligible for scholarship and want to pursue tuition free studies
Option available to foreigners of countries with which Poland signed inter-government agreements or aid programme agreements. Candidates apply through relevant institutions of their countries or Polish diplomatic or consular offices. Foreigners pay the tuition but receive no scholarship from the Polish government. They pay all the costs related to their study in Poland, which amount to more than 300 euro a month.
- if you want to pursue tuition paid studies
The admission decision is made by the end of July by the Deputy President for Student Affairs upon the examination of the submitted documents and when a recruitment fee of 50 euro has been paid by the candidate.
Tuition fees depend on the degree programme followed and range from 2500 to 4000 euro per year. Foreigners of Polish origin commencing studies taught in Polish are granted a 30% discount.
Students taking courses taught in English or other languages pay a fee.
Dział Nauczania UAM
ul. H. Wieniawskiego 1
Room 25, ground floor
Tel.+48 61 829 4366, +48 61 829 4375
Ms. Natalia Kondziela: email@example.com;