- Prof. Norbert Kordek, Adam Mickiewicz Unviversity, Poznan
- prof. Radosław Fiedler, Adam Mickiewicz Unviversity, Poznan
- Moderator: prof. Tomasz R. Szymczyński, Adam Mickiewicz Unviversity, Poznan
Part I: 11.15-13.00
- Prof. Maciej Gaca (Wydział Humanistyczny UMK Toruń), Mechanisms and trends in Taiwan-EU bilateral relations on the example of Poland (2015-2020)
- Dr Yu-Hua Chen (Akita International University), The Converging Security Relations between Taiwan and Japan in the Era of Xi Jinping"
- Prof. Przemysław Osiewicz (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan), The US-Taiwan relations after the presidency of Donald Trump: What comes next?
- Wen-Ti Comet Sung (Australian National University, Canberra), Strategic Triangles, party preferences, and Taiwan's evolving strategy amid the US-China rivalry
Part II: 13.15-15.00
- Moderator: prof. Tomasz R. Szymczyński (Adam Mickiewicz Unviversity, Poznan)
- Mateusz Makowski (Asia and Pacific Department of the Ministry of Foreign Policy), US-Taiwan relations under Trump and Biden’s administration
- Dr Rafał Wiśniewski (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan), Small powers’ strategies in face of evolving great power relations. Comparing Poland and Taiwan
- Prof. Grażyna Strnad (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan),Taiwanese and South Korean Regional Security Interests
- Prof. Radosław Fiedler (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan), Cooperation versus competition – the global politics in times of pandemic
Thank you very much for submitting your topics and thank you in advance for your active participation in the discussion.
The event starts on 6 July at 11.00 am of Central European Time (GMT+1).
Link to the panel on MS Teams.